Friday, February 27, 2015

New Year in the Chinese Calendar

Happy Chinese New year to all

I did not do much visitation this year as something unlucky happened to me on the 3rd day of Chinese New year. Since then, I have been staying home. Daddy dearest is feeding me very well. He will ask me what I want to eat for lunch the next day. Don't think I will miss Singapore food for a while. 

I love how Chinese New Year bring all the families together, even the extended families. Eating and gambling together, bickering and teasing non-stop, regardless of age. Oh, and drinking together. Best part is learning new drinking game from my cousin. She is damn good. Every new year, I will force her to teach me new game (usually it will involve using playing game). I also love Lo Lei, minus the mess of course. 

How is your Chinese New Year so far? I hope you are having a good time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment