Thursday, January 9, 2014

Italy: Venice Part 1

Venice / Venezia is another world from Amsterdam. Rolling my luggage along the uneven road, Overcrowded boat, rundown houses, dark and narrow alley did not impress me much initially. You get it, It wasn't love at first sight for me.

Bit by bit I venture out, bit by bit, I fall in love with this beautiful place. There are actually so many things to love. 

Door to our hotel. Inside is totally different. But if I were to go again, I will book a bigger hotel. Of course, if it is your first time there, try the local, smaller one. It is different.

Pathway right outside the hotel door.

Grand Canal. It is the main canal for the whole city.

Stucky.I want to stay there next time. With the sunset, it is so beautiful.

Gondola Workshop. The place they make the gondola.

Gondola and his Gondolier.

Here we go.View on Gondola.

The beautiful sky, view from the Gondola. Love love love the color of the sky. I never knew this is real till I see it with my own eyes. <3

There are too many photos to be shared. Will do up a part 2 soon. Looking at these photos now, makes me want to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment