Monday, January 13, 2014

Italy: Venice Part 2

Continue....


Another bridge. 
Bridge of Sighs.This is the last bridge the convicts will pass before going to prison. While walking through the bridge, the prisoners will look out and sigh because that's the last time they will see the beautiful Venice before going into their cells.


Bump into this nice building while rushing to St Mark's Basilica Tour. I was late.



I did not managed to take any nice shot of St Mark's Basilica, so I will leave you with 1 shot of the interior of St Mark's Basilica. 
The Wow interior of St Mark's Basilica.

The narrow canal. It is fill with mystery. 

The day view.

The night view.

Giorgio Cini Foundation. An Art Center.

The view opposite one of the restaurant I was having dinner. It was really nice but i was freezing my ass off. Haha. 

Okie. I will do a part 3 with my favorite photos of Venice. =) 
I will brush up my photography skill though. Give me some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment