Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sticky sticky weather

I am back in Hong Kong from my 2 weeks long vacation. I miss my Singapore home. I miss drinking Kopi-o and eating BCM. =(

Lucky for me, there is toast box in Hong Kong, so I had Nasi Lemak. It was actually quite good.

The weather in Hong Kong is terrible. I sweat like mad walking around the house. And guess what, the air-cons in the house start dripping dirty brown water. Right now, the air-con maintenance uncle is  cleaning up the 2 air-cons. He looks very professional with all his tools. I wanted to follow him into the room and spy how he clean the air-con but that would look like stalking/distrust he can do his job, so I am sitting on my sofa typing this entry.  I am looking forward to the cold air already.

I can't wait to start posting photos from my trip. I better do it fast else it will be like the last time, i did not managed to finish for all the places i went. =_=!!! I got distracted/lazy easily.

Below is one to start!


Istanbul. The tower is Galata Tower

Okie, I have to go back to spy the Air-con uncle =)

No comments:

Post a Comment