Monday, June 23, 2014

Weird feeling

Sometime I got these weird feelings why am I in Hong Kong or should I say disbelieve. Whenever I look out to the Hong Kong sky, I wonder why am I here. It is still hard for me to believe that I actually quit my job and landed myself in Hong Kong. It had been 3 months since i quitted my job and flew to Hong Kong.

Most of the time now I wonder what's waiting for me in the future. It is sure weird when you have no idea what's going to happen, well, at least for me. This kind of feeling usually nudged me once or twice a month. Not that I am unhappy or anything, just weird, just weird.

Having said all these, I will still make sure I travel around Hong Kong as much as possible. I had so much more Japanese food here than in Singapore. Hong Kong food is still quite limited in my dictionary. I know I should be trying out Hong Kong, but, but, I prefer Japanese food. =)

Oh, and the fact that, I visit Toast box more than local delight. The Nasi Lemak and Kopi O in Toast Box is really comforting to my homely soul. My insomnia is really quite bad given that I am not watching football and the time now is 5 minutes to 5 am. =_= The woes of not having to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment